JNOD FXJ-FSB 220-240V Instant Hot Water Heaters
- FXJ45FXB 4.5Kw 220-240V
- XJ55FXB 5.5Kw 220-240V
- XJ65FXB 6.5Kw 220-240V
Each unit provides instant hot water. No pre-heating. No stand-by heating loss. energy saving.
- Micro-computer control. Adopting patent heating technology. Water is completely separated from any electric using multi-layers of composite nano insulation material.
- Over-heating function. When the outlet water temperature reaches over 60*C, the appliance will enter into a pause mode. The display screen will commence beeping while displaying [E1] automatically to avoid scalded. The unit will recommence working after reaching 55*C.
- Creep-age protection. If the unit detects any electrical leakage the electrical supply will be automatically cut off by the creep-age protector while also displaying [E2].
- Malfunction sensor. When there is a malfunction with the temperature sensor, the heater will stop working and will display [E3].
- Direct temperature setting. The thermostat automatically monitors the temperature settings and turns on and off to maintain the pre-set temperature.
- Dry-Heat thermal cut-off. When the heating chamber temperature is over 90*C the electricity will be cut-off.
- Micro-computer. Automatic electricity and water consumption calculation function.
- Activate Water Pressure: 0.06MPa.
- Overheat Temp: 60 °C. [E1]
- Creep-age protection: [E2]
- Malfunction sensor. [E3]
- Reset Temperature 55*C
- Dry-Heat thermal cut-off: 90 °C.
JNOD FXJ-FSB 220-240V Instant Hot Water System
- High strength ABS splash proof casing.
- Patent cast aluminium heating technology.
- CE(LVD+EMC), CB approved by SGS.
- ErP ready.
- Compact appearance and unlimited supply hot water.
- Easy installation, support plate was equipped with the unit.
- Easy operation, automatic constant temperature & memory.
- LED digital display the outlet temperature.
- Overheat & dry-heating protection.
- Built-in pressure relief valve to prevent explosion
- Fault auto-detection technique, trouble code display